Or connect using:
Create an Account
Your OpenID URL:
Princess of the white rose
Ninja of wutai
Feb. 24th, 2009 at 8:57 PM
is a list of questions;
, a random number generator.
Post 10 numbers; questions will be answered honestly and truthfully. Count yourself lucky. Yuffie will answer all nice and honest.
Leave a comment
( 13 comments —
Leave a comment
Feb. 25th, 2009 04:13 am (UTC)
48 97 78 33 14
12 59 27 58 76
. . . well?
Feb. 25th, 2009 05:16 am (UTC)
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
The kind where you can lay on your deathbed and not regret having lived your life the way you did. That where you got was worth it.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
I'd like to be remembered for being a part of AVALANCHE. That or doing a good job with Wutai when I have it. Either would be fine though.
78. What makes you laugh?
A lot actually. Including myself, bugging Edgey, teasing whoever is most fun at the time, and at really awkward moments. I don't do good with awkward.
I really really don't.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
...Are we talking my opinion?
The general consensus would probably be my sort of...
Okay. Probably killing Sephiroth. But...not cause that was the bad part really...cause I kinda liked it...And I don't feel bad. It's weird.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I tap, I talk a lot, I like to climb things, I like to hang upside down, my foot is planted in my mouth, and I like shiny things and will take them. Also, I poke people. And apparently the current and past lack of sleeping thing is creepy.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Well, uh, um, shiva, gods, jerk, materia, MINE, and random names I call people....Recently "stop it" and variations of has become a main fixture though too.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
...Aside from put up with me?
Basically....I don't really...
...Someone I trust. That would be the important thing.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Yes. Are you kidding? I haven't had the
to ever DATE really.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I thought I was? But...there's a difference between crushes and love. I mean. I love him? Just I don't know if I
him...if that makes ANY sense.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I drink? A little? It's not an issue.
Feb. 25th, 2009 04:15 am (UTC)
31 62 98 83 84
27 50 89 9 46
Feb. 25th, 2009 06:06 am (UTC)
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I'd consider saving the world a pretty good one. Buuuuut I kinda share that with a few people~ Don't I?
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
Home, it'd be Cloud, Vince, Tifa, Barret, or Reeve.
Here, Reeve, Edgey, Jack, Nami, and Matt.
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Loud, Dedicated, Aggravating.
83. What are your pet peeves?
People who can't figure out how to pronounce Wutanese and butcher it. Weird mashings of my name. People messing with my friends. Names that don't end in vowels. When people talk over my head on purpose. Joshua. Being picked up unless it's for a good reason. When people mess with my weapons. Monsters that don't die in the first half hour of a fight. Reno. Reunions. The word Reunion. Cold tea/coffee. Cold. Snow. Ice. Monsoon season. When people badmouth Wutai/My father/AVALANCHE. ShinRa. Reno. People who blow smoke in my face. Explosions I wasn't expecting. Snoring. Joshua. People stealing my materia. Remnants. Anything Hojo has had a hand in. Ever. People that don't get to the point. Falling asleep in weird places. That game in the golden saucer. Any play involving dragons. The skylight in my office. Being told to be a lady. Dresses. Long sleeves. Injuries. Anything involving caramel.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
I haven't had a normal routine since I was......eleven? I think?
But basically it's get up, eat something, get dressed and see what the hell's blowing up. If nothing, go about my day, if something take care of it. Eat lunch. More of the checking for blow ups, eat dinner, normally in the middle of the night and sleep.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Cloud Strife, gondola at the Golden Saucer....DON'T SAY A WORD.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
...I have a really hard time dealing with anyone from ShinRa. It's gotten better as time goes on...but still.
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Anything weapon related is is organized....everything else?....Not so much.
I know where everything is though. It's a talent.
9.Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I'm allergic to a couple of types of bugs we ran into running all over, one kind of plant we found in the city of the ancients that doesn't have a name I don't think, and perfume in general.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Use or kill someone they love, or someone they are supposed to protect.
2009-02-25 06:06 am (UTC)
Feb. 25th, 2009 06:10 am (UTC)
Hojo ever had a hand in? Does that include Vincent?
... remind me to keep you off the roster for security detail next time we meet with them.
Feb. 25th, 2009 06:34 am (UTC)
....OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.
I can deal. I'm more mature then I look. I swear.
...And I'd feel better knowing what that smug bastard is saying first hand then hearing it later.
Feb. 25th, 2009 04:21 am (UTC)
94 55 30 80 12
82 37 34 48 2
Feb. 25th, 2009 06:33 am (UTC)
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Doing something similar to what I do now. Helping put the world back together. But Gaia's not too useful for the planning thing. So I try not to make them too far out.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why
That...Is a toss up between a few people.
But I think right now, it'd be my mom. She was really good at being exactly what the people who needed her needed her to be. I wish I was better at that. She also wasn't too much of a talker. She thought. A lot. And was very good at sitting and waiting for the right moment to speak with the right thing to say. You should hear my dad talk about her.
I miss her.
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
...My dad. My mom. Aerith. AVALANCHE in general.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
And stare at the walls, map where ever I was in my head, sing, practice Wushu forms. I stood on my head. A lot. A change of angle made things easier.
13. What do you have in your pockets?
Nothing right now, don't have them. Normally? Leviathan, some gum...a lot of weapons...Gil....my phone...a talisman for luck.
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Plans are okay sometimes, but spontaneity works and is more fun.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
....The whole stealing materia incident.
And it should be obvious.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
I used to. It kinda died with ShinRa though.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
I know a lot more then I say. That's about it....I act happy more then I am? I guess? I don't know.
2.Where and when were you born?
Wutai, November twentieth.
Feb. 25th, 2009 01:14 pm (UTC)
Come on darling.
62 88 57 93 74
18 32 45 51 6
Feb. 25th, 2009 10:48 pm (UTC)
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
AVALANCHE as a whole, cause that's kinda what we do. Reeve, I have no question in my mind that he would. Edgey, cause seriously, if he lied for me about...Yeah. I don't think I have anything to worry about. And Jack, well, cause I trust him?
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extrovert!....This was a very obvious question.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
Nope. I don't. As stated before, I haven't exactly had time to date.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
I want the world to be back to where it was when I was a kid. Where we aren't having to fight all the time to have things work.
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
...So... Aside from historical stuff? And work stuff?
...I have a really sad addiction to romance novels. Tell no one.
18. Did you enjoy school?
I was home schooled. So...kinda? I finished the last of my education only a while ago. There was kinda a gap when I was about sixteen-seventeen where I didn't have any kind of study. I finished out last year.
32. What is your greatest regret?
...Probably not really saying goodbye to my mom.
She was sick. She didn't really...act like her. So I didn't. I've always felt bad about that.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Yes. It's only when dealing with someone who has the intent to harm or really REALLY deserves it. There are just some people that do things that can't be forgiven and they-........Yeah.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
There's not much I can honestly say I wouldn't do if it was absolutely necessary. But I don't think I'd have it in me to hurt my friends. Not ever.
6.What is your occupation?
I'm the head of intelligence for the World Regenesis Organization. I'm also the Princess of Wutai, though I don't know if that counts...
Feb. 25th, 2009 03:21 pm (UTC)
76 78 91 70 51 82 77 2 93 36
Feb. 25th, 2009 11:53 pm (UTC)
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
...Did I mention I'm as bad about the not having a life thing as Reeve?
If I'm not working, I'm normally at the Seventh Heaven or training.
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
I really really don't like having people say things like I got my job through any reasons other then I'm the best person for it. Especially the idea that I have to be sleeping with someone to get a job. Seriously. No matter how many times I hear that one it still pisses me off.
Also, I'm really sick of the attitude some people have against Wutai.
That's the main things.
That and calling my friends "freaks" or anything like it. They've got different things going on...they aren't freaks. They saved the world.
91. Do you like yourself?
Yep. I'm pretty good with me. I mean...I sometimes think I'm not so good at the talking thing and feel silly later or stuff like that. But I like me just fine.
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
I like training, that and teaching people, kids mostly, to use Wushu or other fighting styles. It's fun. I like exploring. I like climbing. I like being outside. I like people watching in the Seventh Heaven. I like to read. I meditate.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
At home, the world in general, Wutai, AVALANCHE.
Here, Reeve, Edgey, Jack, My friends, to get everyone else home.
81. How do you deal with stress?
Pretty well? I think? I tend to laugh...a lot...it's more of an uncomfortable thing though then a happy thing.
It's more I wait until tings are over to deal...Which probably isn't smart cause I kinda build stuff up and then I feel really sad and sick and yeah...But as I said. Wait until after everything is over.
77 and cause I've done almost all the 70s
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
I like stuff that has a story behind it. You gotta get me interested. And in music I like things that are loud or really...Music's more random.
3.Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My father is Godo Kisaragi. He is the leader of Wutai, he and I....We get along most of the time...After mom died he kinda...He wasn't as tough as he used to be? If that makes sense?...He's were I get the materia thing from. He's as bad as I am...
And My mom? Natsuko Kisaragi. She died when I was nine. But she was really smart and really quiet, except when she had really really good ideas, then she wouldn't stop until you listened to her. I don't remember her too well...Things aren't as clear as they used to be...and she wasn't her for the last few months really...I remember that she always used to make these origami things for me, she was really good. Really artistic. She'd make all sorts of animals and I'd get to play with them when I was supposed to be paying attention in ceremonial things.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Helping people, or with no regrets.
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
....Gondola at the Golden Saucer. It's Cloud's fault.
Feb. 26th, 2009 12:18 am (UTC)
22 50 88 44 17
85 43 25 17 74
( 13 comments —
Leave a comment
The great ninja Yuffie
View All Archives
crazy yuffie is crazy
View my Tags page